Friday, February 10, 2012

The Lee Min Ho-Park Min Young Break-up and The Final Say of a Min-Min Shipper


"Flames to dust, Lovers to friends, Why do all good things come to an end ."
THIS IS A MIN-MIN SHIPPER'S POINT OF VIEW, IF YOU'RE A HATER WHO CELEBRATES WHEN YOU HEARD THE NEWS, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ FURTHER!!!

It took weeks before I finally mustered my emotions to calm down and to re-compose the shattered pieces of a fangirl's heart in me  . . . It is as if I was the one who actually traveled the road to splitsville. Seriously, in nineteen years of my existence, I never had a boyfriend so the word "break-up" is not something my senses are very much familiar. I lack first-hand experiences when it comes to love. I don't know how it feels like to end a relationship with someone you love or used to love. The only ideas and concepts about love that I know are the ones that originate from novels, dramas, movies and stories of my friends. So dealing with the sudden break up of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young completely blew my mind.

YEAH, THIS NEWS IS NOT FAIR FOR SHIPPERS LIKE ME! HUHU :'(

"Shipping" is an anonymous term to me until the tandem of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young struck my fangirl's heart. I only became accustomed with this fandom jargon when I supported all-out the romance of Lee Yoon Sung and Kim Nana in City Hunter. A lot of drama and movie pairs got their fair share of adoration from me but "MIN-MIN" is the first couple that I predicted and prayed to work together even before City Hunter started. They made my wish turn into reality when they finally paired-up and I became the happiest shipper when they did confirm their off-screen romance. But the happily-ever-after-fairy-tale of the couple didn't stay that long. Last January 25, Min-Min shippers like me woke up in a horrible nightmare. News about the split-up of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young broke out like plague in every Korean entertainment news and blogsites.



I was on a critical dazed and confused state the moment my brain analyzed the news. I kept on burying myself on a denial mode while kicking all the appalling realities the media threw in. To be honest, I don't believe that my MIN-MIN ship headed to splitsville. No! Call me a delusional shipper as much as you want but I still won't accept the fact that the two are now going in separate ways. Their agencies used "busy schedules and the lack of time for each other" as the reasons for the so-called break-up but for me, this issue is just a publicity stunt to sway away the army of haters who keep on launching word war against the helpless and innocent Park Min Young. The barbarous and vicious attacks in twitter and other social media sites are so alarming because they do not only bashed her but also threatened her life. They are so sick and pathetic I wish they were all get struck by lightning. What the hell did Park Min Young do to them for her to be the target of their heartless remarks and abusive language? Is it a mortal sin for her to date Lee Min Ho? I don't get it why there are fans who hate Park Min Young so much. I may not like or care about some of the celebrities but never did I resort to bashing and threatening a person's life just because I'm jealous.

This whole break-up controversy can be true or false. As a shipper, one believes what he/she wants to believe. I don't completely shut away the thought that maybe MIN-MIN is really over but for now, it's hard to confirm what's real and reel especially if the dirty and scandalous world of show business is the one we're talking about. I only wish for Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young to continue to have a successful career and happy life. I hope someday the two could date properly and see each other freely without being the objects of other people's ruthless opinions. Come on, Haters! Give them a break, especially My Minyoungie! Fighting unnie!



22 comments:

  1. If they indeed broke up, I hope the 6-month relationship is worth it for Minyoung because she sacrificed a lot during that time. I would want Minho to confirm it himself to put closure and end all the speculations because now Minyoung is the one at the disadvantageous position since some say Minyoung made up the relationship and they never dated. Then, he should at least thank Minyoung and acknowledge her hard work for CH because I strongly believe that CH will not be as successful as it is now without Kim Nana.

    If they are still dating, I'm ecstatic because I love Minmin and I think they are match made in heaven. I hope Minho loves, values and appreciates Min young. I hope Minyoung cherishes Minho. I wish them a happily ever after.

    Either way, antis and haters should back off and realize that they don't own Minho and have no right to bash Minyoung for she did nothing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well said! I absolutely agree with all your points! ^^ I feel the same way. Thank you for leaving a substantial comment.

      Delete
    2. I strongly agree with the above. thank you for your post.
      minmin fighting......

      Delete
  2. nice post here
    for me im still in a quandary but somehow i believe the breakup news did help MY in keeping haters at bay. I feel for Minyoung more than Minho in this case due to the amount of bashing she received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you Ms. Leslie Lei for dropping by and for leaving a comment. This is a pleasure for me! Hihi ^^ You're like the president of MIN-MIN shipping and I really admire you and all your post in the MINMIN blog.

      Delete
  3. hope lee min ho and park min young will never break,,them together until they are married couples who are best suited

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope it also :D
    they are the 'BEST<3COUPLE' I ever know :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss this couple..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also miss them both to be together in real life ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also miss them both to be together in real life ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. why?why?why LMH you let PMY go? to reach her dreams?but you can stay at her side,you can guide her,help her............

    ReplyDelete
  9. minmin fighting......

    ReplyDelete
  10. im always praying for the two of you to become together again,im a solid fans of city hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. why did they break up ohhhhhhhh it is sooooooooooooooooooooo sad

    ReplyDelete
  12. She should marry me :D i am serious

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im minmin fun...and I love them both..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh I already know.Something wrong make them break up.Why LMH let her go? Why PMY leaves him?I always think ab that.But I really don't know the Reason.Tell me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really missed these couple......

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love park min young..she is a good actress and good heart..hopefully she find a true love that keeps forever..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like them..please donot break up

    ReplyDelete
  18. I miss the MinMin couple. I wish they can get back together.

    ReplyDelete

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...