Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Magic of Xian Lim and Kim Chiu

XIAN LIM & KIM CHIU
Once in a blue moon : that's how rare a Filipino loveteam can hold me captive under its spell. But once a pair caught my attention and locked me up, expect that breaking out is the hardest thing to do.  Because it would be far-fetched for me to escape from the prison built out of love, that I entered myself voluntarily. Rico Yan-Judy Ann and John Lloyd-Bea : these two are the only loveteams that completely captured my nineteen-year-old-heart and I always thought that no other pair can captivate me the way they did until KIM-XI couple comes in my way.

Honestly, I'm not really into Filipino teleseryes. I'm picky when it comes to watching dramas from the Philippines. Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese dramas are the ones I'm really enamored of, as I find their stories more enthralling and riveting. But My Binondo Girl is an exception. Through this drama, I found a pair who effortlessly makes me insanely in love.


I am always a huge fan of Kim Chiu ever since she started her journey in the entertainment world. When I was still living in the Philippines, I watched and supported almost every project of hers whether it was a program in the television or a movie in the big screen. I just like everything about this girl including her bubbly vibe, sunny personality, infectious laughter, adorable gymnastic flair and charming face.

[WARNING : If you're a die-hard KIMERALD, you better not read further because I am telling you now, it wouldn't be good for your heart! Because this is all about KIM-XI and the magic it brought to my fangirl's heart. ^^ Peace everyone!]

Sadly, I was never a KIMERALD FAN! I tried to like the loveteam but I failed. Well, I guess liking something comes out naturally and it's never good to force it in one's self. But since I love Kim, I dug in with all her projects with Gerald Anderson. After she encountered all the controversies and heartbreaks her leading man brought into her life, I thought that Kim will start to fly solo in her career. But destiny sure knows how to make things work. Because with the absence of one in her life, a new guy's presence knocked on her door.

It is indeed true that "one man's trash is another man's treasure". . . What may be worthless to one may be gold to another person. Xian Lim treats Kim Chiu the way that she deserves. Others who are doubtful may find his intention towards her fake but my own eyes could tell me that it's genuine. Sincerity is not something one can easily display. It needs pure heart, honest eyes and  consistent body language to show that one is sincere and Xian got it all under his sleeves. This guy's good upbringing is something that he can show-off. Being raised by a single mother, Xian is a good example of a filial son. His devotion, love and respect towards his mother just show how good and rare his personality as a guy is. Even before he got the role of Andy in My Binondo Girl, I already admire him and his musical talent. He managed to climb on the top of my Filipino crush-list where Enchong Dee and Robi Domingo sit comfortably.

Unlike some of the KIM-XI fans, my love for Kim and Xian began even before My Binondo Girl reached the small screen. It was in the drama, Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin, I first noticed the undeniable chemistry of the two on-screen.

ERICH GONZALES, XIAN LIM AND KIM CHIU IN THE SET OF MINSAN LANG KITA IIBIGIN


























Kim played the role of the jealous young Lorna Tolentino who harbored unrequited love towards Xian's character as the young John Estrada. But he fancied Erich's role as the young Amy Austria more than he cared for Kim's. After this work, I started to hope of seeing more of them together on-screen until My Binondo Girl came in the picture. I was so excited to watch Kim's new cross-dressing series but after two weeks, the anticipation vanished in a blink.


In contrary to her previous dramas where I knew before-hand that Gerald would be her one true love, I didn't have any idea who will be his real partner this time. Having three leading men in one drama gave the viewers confusion and excitement about Jade's real Prince Charming. Obviously, among the three leading men, I want Jade to end up with Andy. Period! But the story veers into a different turn. It seems like the love route to her long-time bestfriend Onyx is the one the writer is planning to ride on. And that's when I decided to drop the show. But after  several weeks, I picked up the drama again because I read an article about the blossoming romance of "JANDY". Guess what I did? To be able to chase the story and the events I missed, I had no choice but to do a "My Binondo Girl-marathon" in the internet. Luckily, there are websites online where you can watch replay episodes. As of the moment, there are only two weeks remaining before My Binondo Girl ends its run but I'm sure that this will not be the last time Xian and Kim will work together as they already established a strong fan-base around the globe. My family and I live in the States but that doesn't stop me from supporting this lovely pair.

FOREVER KIM-XI

Whether they officially date or not in real life, it doesn't matter to me. Seeing them together is more than enough but if they do become a real couple, that will surely make me the happiest KIMXI-er in the world! Hihi . . . To be honest, I'm also puzzled at first why I love this enchanting pair. I can't explain the happiness and "kilig" I always feel when I see them together. I'm absolutely bewitched with the magic this tandem has. The overflowing spark Xian and Kim have can totally ignite a fire that can burn my screen. Maybe because there is visible real emotion lingering in every scenes they are together, that's why I can't help but feel the love steaming in every corner. I believe that this loveteam has a long way to go and I'm sure that I will be on-board whatever project they do. Go KIMXI! ^^











[Photo credits as tagged/ Thank you ilovedleeseol and Kxdos for the videos! Hit LIKE and support this KIMXI page where I get all the latest updates about the pair. ^^ Spread the KIM-XI LOVE!!!]

43 comments:

  1. Very well said .It's true Kim and Xian looks good together.I really admire Xian for his sincerity and Kim's beauty.
    You're parents must be proud of you.I'm a mother of 9 and 17.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading my post about KIM-XI and for leaving a wonderful comment! This pair is sooooo fantastic! Let's support them until the end! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AGREE,THEY LOOK GOOD...TNX FOR SHARING 1 ENJOY READING
      KAKA INLOVE..

      Delete
  3. i admired the way you love XIAN and KIM...like you and any other KIMXI fans they really have an undeniable chemistry that gives happiness and enjoyment to all ages....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN SO DEFINITELY RELATE TO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THEM. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO YOUNG AGAIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OBVIOUSLY U R NOT ALONE......ITS REALLY AN OVERPOURING KIMXI FOLLOWERS CAN ATTEST HOW MUCH THEY MADE MILLION PEOPLE HAPPY, OBSESSED AND ADDICTED SEEING THEM TOGETHER AS LOVETEAM...OR FOR REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one.thank you for sharing your sentiment for Team KimXi 4ever.love..love..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun to see my mom get kilig about KIMXI..she's 48, can u imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice... thank you for sharing your thought for KImxi.... I love their love team so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very well said write-up about kimxi...the tandem reminds me of how beautiful love is...to be young and in love is a wonderful experience. I felt lucky to witness such blossoming partnership (hopefully not just on screen but in real) which everyday gives me hope that life indeed is an exciting journey when shared with somebody you love. Let us appreciate and enjoy how their love team has touched our lives and pray for their success not just of their career but that of their love for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for the nice words!!! Knowing that there are other KIMXI fans who read this post made me really happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. purple lee...you are just like me. i like the way you write. i was enamored to xian and kim when i saw them together in my binondo girl. i am already 36y/o...and i still feel the magic these two people bring. they bring out the teenager in me. i got to know xian some more through blogs & articles about him and i admire his candour,sincerity,looks,genuine kindness and affection towards other people, kim and his mom. he is sooo good-looking in person and doesn't mind talking to strangers like me. i even told xian that i normally dont watch seryes until he appeared in mbg. just like you and other followers, i hope they end up together. kim is indeed a lucky girl if she allows herself to fall for xian...keep posting articles about them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just hope xian and kim could read your blog.i am sure they would be very happy to know that they are admired and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 他们是菲律宾人吗? (They is Filipinos?) ~~~woooh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very well said, just like the other Kimxi's, I was never an avid fan of any LT or even an individual celeb in my 40 yrs of existence. Never did I see myself getting so interested in any showbis persona, but this two ( KimXi ) get me so hooked on them that until now I still don't know exactly why. I became active in FB, even open an Instagram & twitter acct just to follow them. Hopefully they'll take their relationship to the next level. They're my stress releiver!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very well said.Thank you for your sharing with us :) ♥ hopefully were still keep supporting them.. Gobless everyone..stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoo. I enjoyed reading your write-up. You are not alone and will never be. I'm a Certified KIMXI addict . <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello, you write very well. yes they are the epitome of sweetness. i'm half a cetury old fart but kimxi never fail to send me back to my youth. thank you for the nice words about kimxi. i am also hoping that they will remain with each other, love and grow old with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I share the same sentiments with you. The last loveteam that i really like was that of Kristine Hermosa and Jericho Rosales. But nothing can really compare to my admiration to these two. The more i get to know them, the more interested i become. And just like any other KIMXI fan, i wish that they would end up in real life. Hoping for more projects in the very near future... movies and teleseryes....

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi, who covered how to love in the kimxi video?

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! well said! :) i exactly felt the same way you did! as in exactly! i liked kim ever since.i liked rico too and jLC-BA tandem but not as much as like now with KIMXI! my very first time to love and like a LT! to totally support and wait for their projects together or news about them! anything! as long as they are the main topic! i dont regret it more so i am proud to be a fan of KIMXi and i can say forever i will be! :) reel and real im really looking forward to this! but no rush and pressure! let it be... :)only them and GOD knows...and i thank them because they serve as my inspiration and for giving so much happiness to my daily life!LESS THAN THREE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a very impressive write up for KIMXI , let's support them all th way, especially , Xian has a lot of critics, before Xian all other actors were sleepy, now that Xian is becoming popular they hate him, it's not his fault, he got the IT factor and just the boy next door., yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...that was really impressive....I used to like Kimerald before but after what happened to Kim, I turned my back on her EX.....Just like you, I wasn't thrilled watching MBG at first with the Jandy-Onyx tandem. I started watching it everyday once Andy's character was paired to Jade with matching kilig moments..I am a big fan of Kimxi...I really admire these 2 young people. They really look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am 61 and I so loved these 2...thank you for the
    wonderful write ups of the sweetest- kilig pair ever. Keep inspiring us all...you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Why am I crying? Yeah, my tears carelessly fell down while reading your blog re KimXi! I guess just like you, I'm under KimXi's spell.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. HI there! ijust love reading your blog about KIMXI!!it's bec i can truly relate with your feelings and observations abt KIMXI!..so many people love them both esp if they are together ... I just hope and pray that their friendship will last forever and wherever it will take them my prayers and support will always be there!! Thanks again and write more!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  26. all the sentiments that i read here are all true.....i am 54 yrs old and this is the very first time that i become addicted to a loveteam....kimxi is truely a stress reliever. The joy and happiness that kim and xian bring to their followers is PRICELESS...more power and rest assured that we gonna support you all the way....kimxi forever..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice article, the Kimxi magic is REAL & REEL.

    Please check out our Facebook page Kimerald Forum & see how progressive we really are. We are some of the Kimeralds who have already come to terms with Kimxi & Ashrald.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What i used to do before was to watch all teleseryes in TFC.MBG was not my fav coz i dont like kims team-up w/jolo but when she was paired w/ Xian that started my being hooked to MBG n from thaT time i never stopped rooting for their team-up n iwas so happy when they ended up together in church.These two are such a very lovely couple-so perfect w/ each other-undeniable chemistry really they have-bring kiligness so naturally-bagay na bagay-compliment each other in every way.Now they are the most-loved couple worldwide!!!God is really good for bringing these people together.Kim n Xian deserve each other-both r very good inside n out.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LESS THAN THREE <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for a wonderful article. I am glad for fans like you that support Kimxi all the way. Please continue to write for I follow up on anything in the web. Less than three <3.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi! Your article is a breath of fresh air for me. Just like the many confessions, I'm very picky about teleseryes. The last one I watched to the finish is "Tayong Dalawa". That was one-hell of a serye. I think it made Jake Cuenca. I tried watching some after that but nothing came close. For lack of alternative, I still get to try but leave the program after a few minutes. I didn't like MBG at first too. I did not like the idea of Kim portraying an impostor and taking on a male at that. To me it was very unrealistic and it is big deal for me. Anyone, among those who got close to Yuan could easily notice she's a woman. A friend of mine told me it wasn't doing well in ratings, too. Every now and then, I would watch and leave but one time I noticed the nice scene-Andy insisting Jade take the 1-million check. I looked again and sat and never left. The following morning, i was asking my officemates who the guy in MBG was.... to be continued. i need to go home. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either. Never did I watch My Binondo Girl at first, but everytime I see advertisements on TV about the show, I get interested. I become curious and kilig-to-the-bones, specially those JanDy moments. The following night and the next, I tried not to miss a single episode. Xian <3 Kim. :)

      Delete
  32. Congratulations to your well written blog. You captured the real sentiments of a fan. The only word that can best described the loveteam of Kim and Xian is MAGIC. Same with all of you the last loveteam I supported was Pops and Martin Nievera and I'm not into teleserye and I have not watched any of Kim's teleserye but after Andy falling for Jade in MBG I was hooked. I started being so fascinated with Kim & Xian in fact my 7 yr old son asked me why I am so obssessed with KIMXI. I don't know the answer and the only way to answer is Kim & Xian made me feel in love and inspired again. Please continue to write about them.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I salute you, Purplelee. Kodus to your blog. You really are not a loner KimXi fan, and never will be! I enjoyed reading your blog. Nicely done! KimXi, Less than three <3.

    ReplyDelete
  34. love it kakatanganggal ng stress. .thnx Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Purplelee for this wonderful blog. I am a 63 year old fan of Kim and Xian. They are my stress busters. Praying that they will end up together in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  36. You are right. My sister never watch Filipino movies or teleserye until MY BINONDO GIRL.....We really go gaga over KIM and XIAN...We are living and working here in the states....so watching them makes our day complete.. and happy.....

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh... Purple.. I like your blog... how can I contact you if I want to ask something about Kim and Xian.... they are nice people and deserve to be happy... I like their chemistry and seeing them together developing their feelings for each other is good ... I hope they can last... and all the best to both of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I feel like you're in my shoes! That's EXACTLY how I felt and feel right now! I LOVE YOU gurl for loving these two love birds! :D Your words excite me ~ :)) Hope you're going to post more about them. Can't wait for a MOVIE starred by them. hihihihi. Love yah! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  39. enjoyed reading your blog! same here, big Kim fan since her PBB days but never a Kimerald... Now a certified KimXi! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gosh, at 55 yo... There's a lot of women/moms who are fans of KIMXI ... Only these Holidays did I get to be hooked on the couple. Parang their tandem is phenomenal , in just 2 years.... If their budding romance aint for real, magaling ang handlers nila to hook us. Also, there are talks about Xian being gay? Too good to be true kasi si XIAN.... Malas ni Gerald na burn out siya sa loveteam, he wanted to try out something else... Luckily (as if written in the stars) this newbee came along.... Halika nga "ponga" tumayo ka katabi ni ponga... UUUyyy mukhang pwede na , bagay... Bongga at nagclick, in just two years, phenomenal silang team. Lagi na ngayong nakayakap si Boy kay Girl... Bakit hindi pa totohanin ang lahat, sana hindi spin lang ito sa mga fans ...
    Sana malaman nila na matured na tayong fans, we dont just fall for cheap gimmicks...Team Kim and Coco were much followed because the project had substance, was well-made and had good talents... Walang loveteam gimmick!

    ReplyDelete

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...